The incumbent will assist in expanding automation and innovation for the bank-wide data quality program activities, and drive improvement in the overall health and wellness of the Bank’s data. This individual will perform data analysis, work with the business and information technology to develop solutions and develop remediation plans to correct data issues and prevent them from occurring in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of working experience in the Financial Services industry focused on data.
- 5 years of experience utilizing SQL and Data quality tools
- 3+ years in data quality related leadership roles
- 3+ years in Content-centric/data-centric roles
- Basic understanding of financial data and financial data management, risk management knowledge, and regulatory and compliance knowledge is required.
- Specific skills in other coding experience such as VBA, JAVA, XML, as well as visualization tool experience implementing Qlik Sense, Tableau, and SSRS is also highly desired.