Office Status: Hybrid
- Support the line VP,FVP and SVP in developing fund financing, which includes the enhancement of various processes and tools, e.g. validation models, policies and procedures, internal and external processes, monitoring tools and other items necessary for fund financing operation.
- Analyze and identify risks of fund financing.
- Prepare a credit write-up and reports to Head Office.
- Collaborate with affiliated fund administrators for daily and monthly monitoring.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and has knowledge of advanced functions and
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and VBA helpful as data analysis will be a critical
aspect of this role.
- Bachelor degree (Business, Finance or related curriculum)
- Work experience in banking industry or relevant industry, functional or relevant experience. (may consider candidates with less years of experience if prior job function is similar and/or with formal credit training, such as from a recognized rating agency)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and writing, with attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, responsible and result-oriented and shows flexibility in dealing with changing situations
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Flexible to work beyond regular office hours at times based on business needs
- Basically Office based work style when office are reopen (currently hybrid working