Well known international investment bank is looking for a technical IT Auditor that specializes on Infrastructure. This is a small team that will have a direct line of contact for the Chief Auditor of the firm and play a key part in monitoring, supervising and improving (where needed) IT Production and IT Operations.
- You will report into a principal audit manager (PAM) who in turn reports in the chief auditor (CA); the CA has global audit responsibility for IT Infrastructure
- You will carry out planning, preparation, coordination and execution of audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of technology controls within IT department; audit activities will be carried out in accordance with group audit (GA) methodology and the established risk assessment framework
- You will contribute to business monitoring/continuous audit assessment and overall implementation of group audit methodology
- You will undertake audit assignments, draft and consolidate audit reports for review by audit management and facilitate finding tracking and validate closure of findings
- You will work as team member or audit coordinator in a global audit team together with PAMs in New York, NY and Jacksonville FL; open dialog communication and culture knowledge is imperative for this position
- The position offers the opportunity to develop relationships across the franchise and to communicate orally and in writing the results of the work to clients at all levels; pro-actively developing and maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues, the business, and respective support areas is expected
- 3+ years of IT audit experience from a “big 4” consulting firm or large financial institution