Apply for the AVP Internal Audit – Commercial Banking position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (1 day per week in office)
Salary: $125,000 – $140,000
- Execute audit work as assigned including planning, testing, issue identification and report writing.
- Participate in the execution of lending and leasing related internal audits of various complexities, executing audit work in accordance with IIA standards and IAD policies and procedures
- Effectively communicate with stakeholder and audit senior management to clearly articulate audit strategy, testing results and corrective measures.
- As needed, assist with the delivery and execution of IAD’s broader audit plan and assurance responsibilities.
- Participate in quarterly and annual continuous monitoring / risk assessment process to identify business trends and changes in the business risk profile.
- As needed, assist with special projects related to business process improvements or departmental strategic initiatives.
- Develop, promote and maintain a collaborative and strong working relationship with AD business heads, external auditors, and regulators.