International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- The position will be responsible for conducting internal audits according to IIA Standards and internal procedures.
- Examine and evaluate processes and internal controls and emerging risks in key risk areas of the determined audit scope to provide reasonable assurance of compliance with internal policies and applicable rules, laws, and regulations and appropriate mitigation of identified risks. This includes documenting key risks, design and operating effectiveness of controls and developing audit programs for assigned sections and areas of coverage in accordance with the audit objective and scope.
- Prepare audit findings to identify issues, root causes, and associated risks clearly and accurately. Propose appropriate corrective measures to strengthen internal controls, policies and procedures, and remediate weaknesses identified during the audit.
- Regularly communicate with the Auditor in Charge and Team Lead throughout audit execution including escalating roadblocks, or possible delays in the audit execution timeline.
- Support the Team Lead in performing issue validations, annual risk assessments and audit planning, and continuous monitoring activities.