International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
- The primary responsibilities of the AVP- Model Validation include:
- Provide independent third line review of a variety of pricing, risk, margin and other models as applicable.
- Evaluate the model documentation based on various aspects including – model data and parameters, design and methodology, implementation and model documentation.
- Ensure compliance with the client’s Model Risk Management Policy and applicable regulatory guidelines such as SR 11-7
- Document third line work in compliance with the Internal Audit Manual.
- Evaluate the first and second line documentation and either perform or ascertain that the necessary challenge and evaluations were adequately completed and properly documented.
- Assess model assumptions and limitations.
- Communicate results and discuss issues, challenges and methodologies with internal audiences including senior management.