International Bank Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Provides Market Risk and Business Unit Control (BUC) support primarily for the Corporate Clients banking book businesses unit covering various products including loans, leases, cash management, primary debt capital markets, etc. Support management providing first back up in any of the required needs.
- Compilation and revision of daily Market Risk and P&L Reports including P&L attribution and explanation
- Perform Daily P&L and work closely with the business unit and Finance department to ensure accurate and transparent financial data is reported in the segmented result. This also includes review of IPV results and application of proper valuation reserves on specific products.
- Provide assistance to front office in implementation of new products and/or strategies
- Review and provide assessment of corporate clients activities, investigate potential risks and assess those risk reporting to manager timely
- Understanding of various analytic functions such as daily Sensitivity, risk changes, back testing analysis and trading strategy/position analysis
- Understanding of hedging and hedging risk, Basis, Cross currency, Government and any other derived Risks
- Participate in local or global initiatives or projects and new products and new market developments, properly assessing and reporting to manager of any future potential impact
- Develops and maintains departmental policies and procedures, and ensuring proper cross training.
- Act independently, provide analytical assessment, self-starter, motivated and hands-on.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 2 to 5 years years of solid working experience in product control area within a Financial Institution.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, good problem solving capabilities, organized and self-starter.
- Sound product knowledge including but not limited to Loans, Leases, Debt Issuance, Money Market Loans & Deposits, Interest Rate, Repo, Securities Finance, Futures and Options.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both the written and verbal form.
- Detail oriented – proactive and tenacious approach to problem solving with a focus on results.
- Strong MS Office skills