Apply for the AVP, Model Developer (Capital Management) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $110,000 – $130,000
- Contribute to the implementation and enhancement of capital management practices within the team.
- Develop and enhance model architecture and documentation of financial forecasting models, with OLS regression and A(R) approaches that are in accordance with Federal Reserve SR 11-7 requirements.
- Evaluate data to identify necessary adjustments and work closely with business users to create robust forecasting models and historical analyses.
- Develop and enhance Microsoft Excel based approaches for monitoring and estimating the bank’s capital position.
- Participate in developing, maintaining, and documenting finance models in accordance with Federal Reserve SR 11-7 requirements.
- Deepen relationships with internal and external counterparties to enhance institutional knowledge to support the forecasting/capital management processes.
- Assist in responding to model validation queries regarding model monitoring reports and documentation gaps.