EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- The New Activity Risk Management AVP will be assisting in performing operational risk management with an emphasis on new activity risk management activities.
- Oversee business units’ products or services approval processes,
- Ensure the Bank’s operational risk exposure be within its risk appetite
- Protect the Bank with safe and sound risk management.
- Develop and manage the new activity risk management framework and streamline the Bank’s new activity risk management processes to meet regulatory expectation and business needs.
- Perform risk analysis and reporting in regards to operational risk management.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, and a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in finance, banking, and risk management area.
- Knowledge of OCC Heightened Standards, operational and/or enterprise risk management concepts,
framework, methods, and good governance practices is required.
- Good understanding of regulatory processes, activities, and requirements of foreign banking organizations and broad financial expertise with knowledge of business policies, products, processes, systems, and roles are required.
- CFA, CPA, and/or FRM certifications are preferred but not required