Apply for the AVP, New Activity Risk Management position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $65,000.00 – $150,000
- Develop, execute and enhance the Branch-wide New Activities Risk Management program.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the Branch’s operational risk programs through training, awareness and monitoring.
- Promote sound operational risk culture across the Branch by supporting and providing oversight to the first line of defense through various operational risk management programs.
- Ensure a timely and efficient remediation plan is developed for New Activity Risk Management framework issues, and oversee the implementation of rectification.
- Aggregate operational risk profile utilizing the appropriate methodology
- Ensure ongoing communication of risk initiatives to the relevant committees
- Respond to regulatory inquiries related to operational risk management