Apply for the AVP, Originator / Underwriter (Wholesale Banking) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $100,000 – $140,000
- Serve as primary contact for customer relationships;
- Maintain and enhance client relationships through customer calls or visits and ensure the completeness and timely compliance of all aspects of client relationships;
- Conduct market research and industry analysis to understand the clients’ business model, industry, threats and opportunities, existing and potential financial needs, etc.
- Cross sell the Bank’s products/services to clients
- Participate actively in the Bank’s promotional campaigns and activities to find potential deals;
- Establish and negotiate where necessary, the terms under which credit will be extended to the best interest of the Bank including the costs, repayment method and schedule and collateral requirements, etc.
- Loan underwriting
- Prepare credit report and submit to CBD team lead and QCU to review
- Conduct post lending loan management
- Understands, complies with and monitors the activities, if necessary, of all applicable laws and regulations regarding anti money laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, currency transaction
reporting, and suspicious activity reporting;
- Conduct periodic reviews of transactional activities to ensure adherence to bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements including AML, BSA, KYC, Volcker and others.