Apply for the AVP, Portfolio Manager (Portfolio Analytics & Reporting) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $85,000 – $120,000
- Collaborate with stakeholders to formulate annual portfolio strategy in alignment with market, industry, and regulatory trends;
- Publish annual market and industry research report in relation to Financial Institutions;
- Monitor FI workflow and produce monthly FI portfolio overview and analysis;
- Discuss and oversee risk mitigation and risk reduction strategies in collaboration with relationship managers, loan syndications, and credit risk partners;
- Responsible for independent loan monitoring and proactively identifying early warning signs and implementing risk mitigation strategies;
- Maintain portfolio to adhere to applicable credit policies and compliance requirements and provide FID portfolio management reporting;
- Comply with the Branch’s policies and procedures and serve as a sounding board for business strategies, deal positioning, and relationship management strategies;
- Act as the key interface with Credit Risk Management, Accounting, Syndications and all other internal stakeholders for all portfolio related work streams;
- Proactively identify early warning signs of covenants break and overdue;
- Assist Department Head on other ad-hoc tasks as assigned;
- Act as risk managers with the responsibility for identifying, acting on and escalating risks and are held strictly accountable for the failure to discharge risk management duties.
- Be responsible for demonstrating risk awareness by following all policies, procedures, and internal control in the daily routine.