The incumbent will support the quality assurance (QA) within internal audit on quality assurance of audit projects, technology and preparation support for audit initiations and deliverables, management reporting and training facilitations. S/he will assist in the developing and executing QA plans, supporting regulatory exam preparation and submission, preparing internal audit newsletters and management reporting, and facilitating internal audit QA trainings.
- We are looking for candidates who have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- S/he should possesses minimum 4 years of work experience in conducting, leading BSA/AML and Sanctions related audit and validation projects, and in implementing and supporting audit initiatives with a focus on risks and controls, regulatory compliance and internal auditing practice and standards.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in managing and reviewing internal audit activities is required.
- S/he will also demonstrate the experience with developing and maintaining reporting, reporting metrics, and dashboards for executive management and/or committees, possess the knowledge of internal audit professional practices, risk and controls, policies and US banking regulations and familiarity with FFIEC regulatory standards, and bring in the knowledge, capability and experience to develop staff, including new hires, on audit standards.
- Strong project management capabilities and proven ability to oversee and execute multiple deliverables are required.
- CAMS certification is required and CPA and/or CIA certifications are preferred but not required.
- Bilingual capability in Mandarin is preferred but not required.