International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary Range: $115,000-$150,000
- International bank looking for someone with direct exposure to Regulatory Reporting, seeking AVP level executive. This position will allow you to work within a new team building key relationships with senior stakeholders and 1st LOD. Hybrid work model in office 1x a week and working from home 4 days. This job will not be on the production side, allowing for a more flexible work schedule. Long quarter closes will be a thing of the distant past.
- The associate is responsible for conducting quality assurance testing activities around regulatory reports; ensure that the reports are prepared in accordance with regulatory reporting instructions, meet industry’s best practices, as well as communicating/monitoring issues and enhancement opportunities to senior management. In addition, this position supports management with the regulatory exams as well as interim status updates with senior management.
- Interact with various business areas, understand process/workflows at various stages, perform data profiling to select samples for transaction testing, identify potential enhancements to the regulatory reporting process;
- Drive the risk assessment process, conduct effective test in US regulatory report production (e.g. Y9-C, Y15, FFIEC 002, FFIEC 009/019)
- Ensure timely delivery of high quality, value added testing reports
- Monitor, escalate, and report issues to management or other relevant stakeholders on a periodic basis; monitor the remediation of issues to ensure they are resolved satisfactorily and on a timely basis