International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $90,000 – $130,000
- Assist with coordination of response for internal and external OFAC/sanctions-related examinations.
- Prepare and maintain KPIs and other sanctions-related statistics for reporting.
- Assist the Sanction Compliance Officer to implement enhancements for and controls on the Sanctions Reporting process, including incorporating all relevant regulatory obligations based on Change Management/Governance recommendations and new legislation.
- Conduct periodic analysis of the interdiction system to ensure effectiveness and accuracy.
- Conducts list verification for Accuity lists, and internal lists.
- Update the Filter procedures when needed.
- Assist in the annual OFAC Risk Assessment.
- Assist in Part 504 Self-Assessment and other data stewardship activities such as developing data quality requirements and data validation
- Assist in Model Validation.
- Assist is remediation efforts.
- Assist in the annual regulatory examination.
- Assist in systems implementation as it pertains to Sanctions Compliance.
- Prepares and reports on interdiction system changes according to the Branch’s Change Management Policy to the Branch Compliance Committee.
- Provides training and testing to the Sanction team on internal system processes.
- Has broad latitude in the writing and implementation of any new or changes to OFAC Sanctions.