EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Talent Management Function: seasoned HR professional to manage the end-to-end cycle and execution of performance management, succession planning, talent review, employee development and learning development programs, in accordance with the Branch’s policies and procedures as well as compliance with employment standards, federal, state, and local requirements. Manage Saba application, create, design and administer various training and educational programs (one-on-one, group, class setting or virtual).
- Handle Employee Relations: point of contact for employee relations, promotion of employee engagement, issue resolution, coaching, and recognition.
- Project Management and Governance Reporting: participate in various HR initiatives, including rollout on CUSO HR initiatives and projects, implementation of processes and system updates. Handle reporting of HR activities to various committees such as Management Committee, Human Capital Risk Control Committee (HCRCC), etc.
- Manage Policies, Procedures and Manuals: review, develop and update policies, procedures, manuals ensuring compliance with laws and regulations, application of industry standards and best practices; collaborate with the team to enhance the HR workflows and processes.
- Support talent acquisition Function: support Talent Acquisition team for talent solutions, recruitment activities, and retention.
- Other Managerial Duties: participate and contribute in various audits (internal/external), annual RCSA, execute TPRM requirements, and perform other duties as deemed required by the HR management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an advanced degree from a 4-year college or university (Human Resources Management, Business, Finance or a related curriculum).
- 6+ years of direct HR experience with expertise in talent management, knowledge of employment laws and regulations, and HR best practices.
- Project management and people management experience required.
- Must have knowledge of HR best practices, industry standards and employment laws.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS-Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and familiarity “know how” of HRIS (e.g., Halogen, Saba, Workday, Taleo)
- Experience working in Banking/Finance industry is highly desired.
- Membership/Certification: Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) is highly desired.