EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
This is a full-time position that supports the continuation and expansion of a comprehensive third party risk management program and consolidated risk reporting within the Branch. The main responsibilities include providing guidance in implementing and ensuring adherence to our Third Party Risk Management program, and assisting with carrying out third party risk-related tasks and projects. An additional responsibility is assisting in consolidated risk reporting in order to enhance quality assurance for risk reporting.
– Act as the Center of Excellence for Third Party Risk Management.
– Maintain the company’s Third Party Risk Management Program up-to-date.
– Ensure the effective execution of the Third Party Risk Management Program as the second line of defense.
– Evaluate the effectiveness of established policies and practices, including processes, policies, procedures, and measurement and reporting systems to minimize operational risks.
– Promote awareness and provide training on third-party risk and internal controls to all three lines of defense.
– Write Periodic reports and presentation decks to update the senior management team.
– Prepare required documents for audits and regulatory examinations.
– Assist with maintenance and enhancing the Third Party Risk Management module in the GRC system, including updating the user manual, supporting business users, testing, and communication with the system administrators.
– Facilitate for periodic risk reporting from consolidated basis, and support with other related arrangement within the Department.
– Assist with the Data-governance project within applied area of the Department.
Education and Experience Requirements:
– BS in Finance, Accounting, or Risk Management is required.
– At least 3 years of related experience in financial services: including knowledge of regulatory rules and the programs used to comply with key risk management requirements
– Prior experience at an international bank is preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
– Knowledge and experience with aspects of third party risk management or enterprise risk management in banking area
– Previous experience in reporting or presentation preparation for Committees, Board, etc. is preferred
– Independent worker, accountable and skilled in exercising sound judgment and decisiveness under pressure
– Strong interpersonal, team-working and communication skills
– Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail
– Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Access)
– Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin is must