Investment Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $120,000 – $130,000
- Maintain and review the BSA and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) monitoring system to assure that it has appropriate tools to identify suspicious or fraudulent activities.
- Monitor the Bank’s compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and recognize suspicious activities related to money laundering, terrorist financing and illegal activity.
- Ensure adherence to various banking laws and regulations.
- Assist the BSA Officer with setting the strategic vision of the BSA/AML program. This role is also intended to provide operational support to the BSA Officer on all day-to-day matters.
- Ensure employees have the access, knowledge, training and resources required to maintain BSA/AML compliance in their respective areas of operation.
- Manage projects covering a wide spectrum of areas, from assisting business units in developing efficient BSA/AML processes that appropriately identify risk and adhere to bank-wide policy.
- Assist the BSA Officer with all BSA/AML/OFAC risk for the Bank’s Merchant Acquiring Division assessments for new and enhanced product and service development enterprise wide, including assessing inherent risk and exposure as well as applicable control environment or control enhancements needed for viable execution and launch of products and services.
- Assists in maintaining sound high-risk merchant monitoring controls by applying knowledge of transaction laundering methodologies as well as bankcard payment operator network (e.g., Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover) rules
- Maintain a current awareness of the regulatory environment and emerging regulatory and financial crime risks that may impact the bank’s products/services, and BSA/AML controls.