EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
In this role, you will be leading and managing diligence early in the deal process, identifying key issues and coordinating the credit response. This will primarily cover the closed end fund space – private equity, credit, and real estate funds, as well as regulated funds. Conducting real time, ongoing and self-initiated monitoring of counterparty developments/market changes, reviewing new counterparties (primarily fund counterparties, special purpose vehicles and corporates) and providing recommendations and opinions on establishment of limits is also a function of this role. An understanding of ISDAs, including key credit terms and protections will be an advantage.
The variety of work offers unmatched learning and development opportunities working with an established and experienced Credit team.
- 3-5 years experience in fund diligence or broader credit risk analysis and possessing a high degree of ownership, delivery and timeliness are highly desired.
- Persuasive communication skills (both written and verbal), combined with confidence when being challenged will be necessary in this role as you liaise with the traders/marketers and respond to trading requests.
- Being a collegial team member who builds open dialogue-based relationships will help you succeed in meeting with existing and potential clients as part of the due diligence process to gain a better understand of the client’s financial position and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree and qualifications in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or other quantitative disciplines.
- If you have a genuine interest in the financial markets, possess strong numerical and analytical skills, and see yourself as having a high degree of initiative, achievement drive, and an inquisitive nature, apply today.