International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Compensation: $115,000 – $140,000
- In the course of performing individual credit reviews, use professional expertise to opine on the adequacy of facility underwriting and documentation, including, but not limited to, collateral, repayment sources, risk appetite, leverage, enterprise valuations, discounted cash flow analysis.
- Assess the sufficiency of credit risk monitoring programs, relevant performance covenants and monitoring guidelines and trigger events. Ensure all credit extensions are made in compliance with client’s lending policies and procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Evaluate borrower financial performance through the assessment of financial statements and credit risk metrics, including income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet and capital structure analysis. Evaluate the financial performance against all base and stress-scenario financial projections as required.
- Determine the accuracy of U.S. Regulatory Classifications and internal risks ratings / Head Office Customer Categorization, Recommend, document and fully support all changes to the same in the accordance with Credit Review’s position as final arbiter.
- Use knowledge of industry best practices, regulatory requirements and professional experience to identify deficiencies and/or areas of improvement in client’s credit risk management processes, procedures and policies.
- Verify the adequacy of the Allocation for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL) procedures as required.
- Perform regular Risk Assessments for assigned portfolio segments to accurately document Credit Review’s current opinion of the quantity, quality and direction of credit risk in the client’s portfolio. Maintain regular contact with front office, credit, audit and compliance colleagues, and utilize third-party resources and professional networks, to provide as accurately and timely an assessment as possible.
- Perform Continuous Monitoring reviews on assigned portfolio segments to enhance the early detection of credit risk in the client’s credit portfolio and enhance Credit Review’s Risk Assessment process.
- Draft potential review issues for discussion with relevant Reviewer-in-Charge, Credit Review management and with review targets as directed.
- Use portfolio knowledge and expertise to assist in the planning, preparation and training of review team members prior to the start of review fieldwork as directed.