Financial Services Client
Office Status: On-Site
Salary: $90,000 – $150,000
- Assist the Relationship Managers in a) organizing, managing, and overseeing the loan portfolio and related banking business, b) supervising Credit Analysts, and c) assessing the ongoing credit risk and quality.
- Primary day-to-day contact to respond to requests and questions from existing clients
- Work closely with underwriting colleagues (including other Portfolio Managers and Credit Analysts) in the Santa Clara office (where other members of the Private Equity group work)
- Prepare credit memorandums for senior management, with comprehensive analysis, for prospective and existing clients
- May make presentations on specific loans and participate in the bank’s Loan Approval Process, recommending approval and appropriate structure of credits
- Request and in conjunction with RM, a) review loan documentation for consistency with credit approval, and b) oversee the Credit Analysts in the loan booking process.
- Monitor loan repayment activities and financial condition of borrowing clients and in conjunction with RM take necessary action to collect past due accounts and ongoing repayment ability of all other accounts.
- May assume overall responsibility for the credit quality of the loan portfolio
- May work with syndicate banks (together with the Relationship Manager) on larger transactions
- May work with regulators and internal auditors to supply informational needs on client reviews
- Manage the renewal process by working with the Relationship Manager, the client, and Credit
- Working in conjunction with Credit Analysts, a) oversee the collection of loan portfolio reporting and compliance with facility covenants, and b) work with Loan Operations to ensure that the reporting is accurately reflected on the Bank’s systems
- Work with Relationship Managers to identify potential opportunities for cross sell of other non-lending banking products
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed
- NOTE: All functions will be in coordination with other team members, and esp. underwriting colleagues, unless specifically stated otherwise