International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary Range: $65,000 – $230,000
- The position will assist team head to conduct various credit risk management and reporting duties.
- Main responsibilities include enhancing data quality controls, establishing risk reporting and dashboard, as well as surveilling the credit risk portfolio.
- The incumbent will develop automated solutions including data storage infrastructure, and functionality to support business processes.
- S/he will collaborate with risk analytics and finance teams to allocate risk budget to business departments, including Risk-Weighted Assets (“RWA”) and loan loss provisions.
- At the AVP level, the incumbent will focus on data analytics and risk reporting.
- At the VP level, the incumbent will also oversee the preparation and execution of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.