Apply for the AVP / VP, Syndicated Loans Operations (Fund Finance Group) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $95,000 – $130,000
- Manage loan transactions by communicating with agents of the syndicated deals and Operations/Treasury Group.
- Execute loans by processing and verifying instructions related loan transactions against: Approved Credit Application, loan agreements, loan and time deposit applications/confirmations and/or other third party instructions/Notices.
- Close and maintain syndicated loan facilities by reviewing loan agreements and other related requisite loan documentations. Deliver such documents to Operations Group with instructions, and conduct required checks/registrations in the systems.
- Handle and complete covenants of each credit facility by communicating with Agent.
- Investigate problems and resolve operational issues. Interact and maintain good cordial professional relationship with other groups and financial institutions to efficiently improve workflow and communication.
- Maintain customer files and required documents in accordance with the established retention and record keeping standards of all Fund Finance Group files and documents.
- Support any other activities as reasonably assigned by team members and management.
- Based on changes in the business work environment, job responsibilities can change, and removed accordingly.
- Additionally, this position will perform other duties as required, and participate in special projects as deemed necessary and appropriate by Management.