This position entails working with agile development teams on multiple projects on providing Azure solution architecture. In addition, you will drive prototype solutions (along with development teams ) that demonstrate the use cases for cloud based solutions using “Platform as a Service” Cloud platforms like Windows Azure. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building technical relationships and working on new technologies. Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range and size of audiences from developers to senior executives.
Assist our client and Microsoft project teams with technical/competitive/architecture discussions and deliverables
Develop and deliver Prototype solutions on Windows Azure to validate architectural concepts
Engage in Solution architecture “whiteboard” sessions with enterprise architects
Engage with Architects & Senior leader team on drill down sessions on Windows Azure and other key components of the Microsoft Cloud Strategy
Articulate the best practices in cloud computing solutions using the Windows Azure platform
- At least 4-6 years of exposure to Windows Azure and/or comparable cloud platforms
- Experienced in cloud migration, integrating with cloud and on premise solutions and cloud security
- Must have at least 8+ years of experience and expert level knowledge in in .NET 3.5/4.0 and Web technologies like WCF, WPF, LINQ, REST, JQuery, HTML5 etc.
- Experienced in designing/developing database and BI solutions
- Familiar with AWF Technologies – K2, Nintex etc
- Good understanding of web/distributed computing concepts & enterprise application development patterns
- Experience leading small teams and delivering software is highly desired