Apply for the Bank Compliance Testing – Capital Markets Monitoring Officer position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $110,000 – $200,000
- Develop the Bank Compliance Monitoring Checks Program including monitoring check scripts
- Compliance Monitoring checks policies, procedures, and requirements
- Lead the Bank Compliance Quality Control Monitoring Checks Program, primarily focused on Capital Markets products and services
- Program coverage may include bank products in addition to Capital Markets products including Mortgage, Securities Based Lending and Deposits
- Execute and oversee monitoring checks via observations, substantive checks and reperformance of key controls, etc.
- Develop an Annual Monitoring Plan for the Bank.
- Entering and maintaining the monitoring plan within required Bank systems and prepare all necessary reporting for the Monitoring Program, Coordinate with Bank Compliance regulatory SMEs to identifying the key controls to be monitored and determine appropriate monitoring methods and cadence.
- Execute monitoring plan utilizing existing resources and additional resources as needed.
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation of monitoring activities performed in accordance with the Global Compliance Monitoring Policy and Procedures. Maintain evidence of monitoring activities within the required Compliance systems.
- Engaging stakeholders in issues and observation raised from monitoring performed, preparing monitoring reports, and collaborate with stakeholders on corrective action plans