International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (2-3 days per week in office)
Salary: $160,000 – $185,000
- Support effort to provide second line compliance coverage of relevant state and federal banking rules (e.g. Regulation W, Regulation D, Anti-Tying, OCC Permissible investments, Regulation Y, US Bank Holding Company Act, etc.).
- Design, develop, deliver and maintain Compliance Programs, policies and practices as it relates to US banking rules.
- Identify and assess key compliance risks. Ensure compliance risks are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled, consistent with the bank’s risk appetite statement and all policies and processes established within the risk governance framework
- Engage with first line business units and support areas to create and maintain applicable controls.
- Participate in meetings with business unit management to proactively identify emerging issues and discuss related or new regulatory requirements.
- Assist in drafting responses to regulatory inquiries and assist with responses to information requests and reviews by internal audit and regulators.
- Participate in development of training material and policies
- Work closely with other supports units to help create and maintain best practice across the Firm.