EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Greet and assist Bank clients in a friendly and courteous manner
- Cashes checks, savings withdrawals and makes cash advances; confirms all necessary documents are properly authorized, are in proper form and are within authorized limits; makes decisions when questionable items are presented for cashing. Conduct daily proof of ATM and cash on hand.
- Assist in opening and closing the vault daily; assists in balancing vault currently and coin.
- Operates personal computer to process account activity, determine balances, and resolve problems within given authority.
- Cross-sells the Bank’s other products and services, referring customers to appropriate staff as indicated.
- Accepts loan and installment payments and receives and processes stop payment and hold orders.
- Balances cash drawer daily and verifies cash being returned to the vault.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 6 months to one year minimum experience as a Teller.
- Basic experience, knowledge and training in branch operation activities, terminology and products and services
- Basic skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation and basic typing skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to deal with routine problems involving multiple facets and variables in standardized situations.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with general supervision while performing duties.