Apply for the BSA Officer position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (2 days per week in office)
Salary: $150,000 – $170,000
- Maintain subject matter expertise and working knowledge of BSA/Sanctions laws, regulations, supervisory guidance and expectations.
- Design and maintain effective and risk based BSA/Sanctions compliance program for the Branch in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as updates thereto.
- Maintain general knowledge of banking laws and regulations applicable to the Bank and the Branch.
- Design, schedule and conduct employee training on BSA/Sanctions; maintain records of attendance.
- Act as a contact point for BSA/Sanctions compliance queries from staff members.
- Review and approve new customer onboarding requests and periodical CDD/EDD.
- Design, schedule and conduct BSA/Sanctions risk assessment and testing; update accompanying methodologies and scripts as appropriate.
- Assist in preparation of various management reporting
- Review alerts from transaction monitoring and sanctions filtering systems; approve or escalate as appropriate.
- Perform negative news searches periodically and ad hoc.
- Design, schedule and conduct 504 self-assessment and testing for annual certification; conduct annual transaction monitoring systems parameters review.
- Update and maintain customer risk assessment form
- Review and revise policies and procedures of the Branch as they relate to compliance.
- Assist in preparing and executing corrective action plans in response to examination findings by regulators and auditors.
- Conduct quality assurance related to the BSA program that cannot be performed by other groups.