- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related area of study.
- MBA preferred
- Preferred 1-3 years in business development or related function with at least one covered asset class product knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment with strong project management skillset
- Must be highly motivated and delivery focused with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong initiative and good work ethic with the flexibility and willingness to take on new tasks as required and work independently as necessary.
- Subscribes to a culture of ownership and accountability
- Ability to cope with steep learning curve and volume driven demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skill and negotiation skills, providing coaching and guidance to junior members as required.
- Able to work collaboratively with business line executives and cross functions departments located locally and offshore.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good appreciation of enterprise compliance, financial and operation risk control requirements to guide and ensure that reporting and processes are compliant.
- Strong powerpoint and excel skillset with ability to analyze large data sets..