Location: Tarrytown, NY
Position is eligible for 100% remote for candidates with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Business Development experience within a recruitment agency, focusing on contract positions within IT.
- A transferable book of business is preferred.
- Live within the EST time zone
We are currently seeking a high energy Business Development Manager to acquire and manage new client relationships. The ideal candidate must have experience in business development in a recruiting agency.
In this role, you will be responsible for the growth of our consulting division by developing relationships with new and existing clients, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
This position offers a high growth opportunity paired with a competitive base and lucrative commission structure.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients and prospects.
• Partner with new and existing clients to provide professional talent solutions.
• Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as cold calling, scheduling meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
• Deliver top customer service, remain engaged with all clients, and develop a professional network that results in further business opportunities
• Actively sell against competitors
• Cultivate successful long-term relationships with organizations to further establish Madison Davis as a trusted staffing provider and advisor.
• Secure new business with prospects and existing clients for contract positions
• Keep client information and sales leads up to date in ATS
• Own the relationship with the client – drive the entire sales cycle, manage client questions/interviews.
• Must have at least of 2-5 years of business development experience in a staffing agency.
• Bachelor’s Degree a MUST, preferably in Finance, Business or Economics
• Must have experience working with contracting jobs, preferably within IT
• Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships
• High sense of urgency and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem- solving skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills