International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (2 days per week in office)
Salary: $160,000 – $185,000
- Support bank advisory compliance group in providing advice on regulatory and compliance requirements to business unit management and staff so that they may conduct their business in conformance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that advice and regulatory guidance establishes a reasonably designed supervisory system including creation and update of compliance controls and written supervisory procedures.
- Participate in meetings with business unit management to proactively identify emerging business issues and discuss related or new regulatory requirements.
- Assist with responses to information requests and reviews by internal audit and regulators.
- Assists in drafting responses to regulatory inquiries.
- Advise business units on the maintenance of their policies and procedures with focus on current compliance framework as reference point.
- Seek operational efficiencies and automation of processes to reduce risk of manual processes.
- Provide training as relevant to covered business units and support areas
- Contribute to various reporting requirements and other ad hoc investigations.
- Work closely with other supports units to help create and maintain best practice across the Firm.
- Assist in drafting and maintenance of existing compliance policies and procedures.