International Investment Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
- Provide regulatory advice and analysis to management and business lines on the permissibility and appropriateness under U.S. capital markets regulations of proposed and existing activities, transactions and other business.
- Provide advice and support to relevant internal teams, including Compliance, Risk, Finance and Front Office on application of such laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with other Regulatory Unit attorneys on projects as needed.
- Provide advice, analysis and support to transversal projects and working groups on relevant topics.
- Monitor and report on capital markets regulatory and other relevant developments.
- Assist in preparation of materials for presentations to management, front office and administrative staff.
- Assist in preparation and distribution of monthly updates to management committee.
- Represent the bank in industry groups related to regulations and other capital markets matters.