- Creates and maintains loan files. Receives documents from Loan Officers, stacks and completes work files according to standards created for branch use. Creates Loan Set Up Sheet in Pipeline and in Jack Henry, inputs information for Loan number and adds new Loan number to Lotus Notes.
- Receives Loan Officers’ requests for Credit. Confirms Personal Financial Statement.
- Liaison to Credit Administration and Internal Audit for loan modifications and extension of loans. Creates work files as needed. Scans documents as required.
- Orders Appraisals from Appraisal department. Makes electronic files for all required documents. Completes all documents requests deemed necessary by appraisal department. Informs Loan Officers of any issues.
- Orders Environmental Reports for all Commercial properties.
- Orders Construction Review for all Construction loans.
- Collects required Borrower documents for Legal team. Creates Closing statement. Orders Preliminary Title, and Flood. Resolves Tax Impounds and Property Insurance. C&I Business loans will be generated on LazerPro and sent to Counsel for approval.
- Creates Wire for funding of loan and Close of Escrow. Emails Michigan office with Wire and documents to fund loan. Completes OFAC check and obtains DL from borrowers.
- Updates Pipeline. Completes Compliance as required. Disposition of Original Loan files to home office, including complete scanning of file. Sends Legal Binders with file. Creates Legal Binders as needed. Completes Loan set up for approval and closing.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED, and three years of loan administrator related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Accounting, Real Estate Finance and Appraisal knowledge preferred.