Apply for the Compliance Analyst – Controls & Compliance Risk Taxonomy position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $80,000 – $135,000
- Assists in preparing for workshops to identify and draft controls.
- Prepare draft controls and ensures the Control Standards (who, what, where, when, how and why) are met in each control description.
- Assist in the implementation of the annual process to review, revise and update Compliance controls
- Reviews issues and action plans for potential new or revised controls and creates calendars for interacting with control owners to capture changes
- Assists in maintaining appropriate mapping of laws, rules and regulations to Compliance Risk Taxonomy themes; reviews and identifies inconsistencies across Lines of Business
- Maintains a library of all process documentation that is readily accessible to meet Internal Audit and regulatory expectations
- Sets up meetings and workshops as necessary
- Prepares data for reporting.