Our client is seeking a TEMPORARY Compliance Analyst to join the UDAPP and Fair Lending Unit of the Fair and Responsible Banking Division. The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for performing Fair Lending analysis utilizing Fair Lending Wiz.
This position will report to the PR UDAAP Fair and Lending Manager.
- Minimize risk through continuous review, analysis and reporting utilizing Fair Lending Wiz Software.
- Verify that the data excel file is received with the necessary fields for Fair Lending Wiz.
- Perform comparative file reviews using Fair Lending Wiz to find similar applicants who were treated differently.
- Perform regression analysis using Fair Lending Wiz statistical module to reveal potential discriminatory lending practices.
- Timely provide Fair Lending Wiz reports (focal point, difference of means, decisioning regression, pricing regression and comparative file review, as applicable) to the Fair Lending Team to analyze results and produce written recommendations from reporting analysis.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five years of experience working with US Banking consumer regulations.
- Highly effective at identifying compliance risks, determining root causes, and recommending actionable solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to apply Fair Lending regulatory requirements.
- Excellent analytical, communication and report preparation skills.Proficiency in Fair Lending Wiz.
- High detail orientation and ability to think independently, solve problems, and develop solutions.
- Effective time management and meet deliverable due date
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel