Office Status: Hybrid
The primary responsibility of the Employee Compliance implementation specialist is to support all aspects of the vendor implementation project such as IT support, Project Management support, data migration/configuration, requirements gathering, single sign on, UAT, production/go live, training, communication.
- Work with SME’s to gather data and other information needed for system customization.
- Support in the creation and management of a detailed project plan detailing the tasks that need to be completed in a timely manner.
- Communicate with vendor throughout the process.
- Ensure system is customized to fulfill requirements.
- Train end users.
- Create procedures in support of the system.
- Assist with system related communications.
- Interface with IT as needed.
- Ensure system dependencies are met (including upstream/downstream feeds, data feeds, broker feeds).
- Play a major role with data conversion/migration/integration.
- Support single sign on set up.
- Create and execute test cases in support of UAT.
- Support the roll out of the end product.
- BS in Computer Science, engineering, computer information science, information technology or a related field.
- Over 6 years of experience implementing vendor solutions preferably within the Compliance space.
- Proven experience working as an Implementation Specialist.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications.
- The ability to multi task effectively.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills are essential for the role.
- Excellent communicator in both the written and oral form;
- Ability so support management with the creation of clear, convincing and well-organized presentations and communications
- Experience working for a non-U.S. bank highly desirable;
- Bachelor’s Degree required.