Apply for the Compliance Monitoring Officer- Senior Associate position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $100,000 – $125,000
- Plan and execute assigned compliance testing reviews of the various Banking business units / processes within the Organization, as part of the Annual Compliance Testing Plan.
- Document testing work papers with enough details in accordance with the standards set out in the Compliance Testing Policy and Procedures and that a third-party can reasonably understand the testing performed and the conclusion of the testing.
- Retain supporting evidence for assigned testing reviews in accordance with the standards set out in the Compliance Testing Policy and Procedures.
- Identify issues through testing and ensure thoroughly analyzing the root causes and developing appropriate action plans to address the issues and root causes.
- Present review findings, confirm factual accuracy, and propose recommendations to relevant Department Management.
- Draft the testing review reports to document and formally communicate testing results to stakeholders including the Chief Compliance Officer, the Executive Committee and Senior Management.
- Track and monitor issues identified from the assigned compliance testing reviews to ensure the action plans are completed by action owns by the due date.
- Perform validation of action closure and prepare the action plan validation memo for Testing Unit Manager’s review and approval.