International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Review existing monitoring programs and processes to assess against regulatory and industry standards; devise and design monitoring processes and systems for CUSO Compliance and the entities within the CUSO, as well as compile and produce associated management reporting.
- Support the development and maintenance of the Annual Monitoring plan in accordance with Monitoring practices, policies and procedures.
- Understand US bank regulations and, ideally, experience in dealing with institutional investment banking and asset management organization.
- Understand of related regulations and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Effectively collaborate within a team setting and possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Reach out to various groups and divisions within company to collect and communicate information concerning business activities and the potential risks to the bank.
- Periodically interact with management and regulatory representatives, as well as assist in the development of corresponding materials.