International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Supporting examiner-in-charge of Compliance Monitoring and Testing engagements.
- Assists in the development and refinement of monitoring and testing scripts.
- Assists in the preparation of information requests and Announcement Memorandums.
- Performs assigned field work to validate the efficacy of internal controls.
- Prepares cohesive work papers for each engagement in accordance with department standards.
- Identifies underlying issues and escalation / validation thereof with stakeholders.
- Drafts Issue Memorandums and Reports for issuance to management.
- Assists in the registration and tracking of identified issues and corrective action plans.
- Participates in remediation of issues and findings identified during the Compliance Reviews
- Stays abreast of changing regulatory requirements and bank’s business model to maintain a solid foundation of the applicable regulatory framework.