International Banking Client
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (“SME”) for Federal and State banking regulations, and is responsible for providing direct Compliance advice, support and monitoring on various regulations including, but not limited to, FDICIA, Reg. B, C, E, F, H, O, P, V, X, Z, BB, CC, DD, FF, MLA, SCRA, Bank Holding Company Act (BHCA), and consumer smbprotection/privacy requirements.
- Advise on the development and maintenance of strong controls targeted at mitigating compliance risk associated with digital banking activities.
- Support the business in performing timely compliance reviews of new products and services.
- Partner with the business in developing policies, procedures, standards, and marketing materials that meet existing and new developed regulatory requirements.
- Train Business on relevant rules and regulations.
- Update Compliance policies and procedures to address current rules, regulations and business model.
- Assist in response to regulatory inquiries and regulatory examinations providing advice on action plans designed to address regulatory findings and track timely remediation of regulatory issues associated with the business.
- Perform compliance risk assessments as needed.
- Create and enhance relationships with key stakeholders, both inside and outside of Compliance.
- Assist with the Compliance Training Program as needed.