- Analyze consumer compliance regulatory risk based upon the Bank’s Consumer Compliance Regulatory Risk Assessments.
- Prepare practical work programs that effectively test compliance with the applicable regulations of the bank’s operations.
- Conduct compliance reviews to determine the effectiveness of the Bank’s compliance program in an effective and timely manner.
- Assess and challenge whether the control framework meets regulatory expectations
- Prepare detailed workpapers to support the results of the review
- Report and present findings and observations.
- Develop draft report of review results.
- Track the status of issues identified during reviews, assess the actions taken and ensure they remediate the risks
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five to seven years of experience conducting consumer compliance testing or audits within banking, financial services or examination experience at a financial industry regulator.
- Five to seven years of experience working with US Banking consumer regulations (CRM and/or Securities or Insurance Industry regulation knowledge is a plus).
- Knowledge of banking products, processes, systems and controls
- Highly effective at identifying compliance risks, determining root causes and recommending actionable solutions.
- Experience conducting control design assessments and operating effectiveness testing.
- Excellent analytical, communication and report preparation skills.
- Familiarity with workpaper system(s) and workpaper
- Manage time effectively and meet deliverable due dates.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Confidence to professionally challenge stakeholders.
- Capable of dealing with conflict and achieving solutions through negotiation.