Hedge Fund Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Client is a$60 billion Hedge Fund
- Assisting the CCO with developing and coordinating a compliance program around automated trading with a focus on a wholesale market making and related client facing businesses.
- Demonstrate microstructure knowledge of how markets work, issues residing in the markets and be able to speak of the impact they have had on their business counterparts.
- Significant demonstrable experience with Best Execution, Trade Reporting, CAT Reporting, Reg NMS, and Reg SHO.
- Conduct surveillance reviews, draft supervisory procedures, respond to regulatory inquiries for all businesses.
- Collaborate with securities regulators and examiners.
- Build deep and positive relationships with coverage areas and counterparts in other supporting roles (legal, ops etc.).
- Be upbeat and passionate about digging into the details; demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and learning.
- Build out compliance programs around new businesses as needed.