Temp, Remote but need candidates that can eventually commute to Hauppauge Long Island
- Responsible for testing and monitoring compliance with, but not limited to, Truth in Lending, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Military Lending Act, Service members Civil Relief Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Regulation CC, Regulation D, Regulation E, GLBA, BSA/KYC and providing executive summaries/write-ups concerning regulatory adherence on products, services and processes.
- Facilitate the implementation of new and best practices regarding lending and deposit regulatory requirements by monitoring compliance resources for new or revised guidelines as issued by applicable law.
- Create, prepare and coordinate training / materials specific for lending and deposit staff upon results of monitoring/testing.
- Conducts transaction testing based on identified weaknesses; potential risk; and/or possible civil money penalties identified during reviews or audit findings. Prepare executive reports concerning results and communicate action items to stakeholders.
- Assists in the mitigation of lending and deposit compliance risk by performing periodic reviews of disclosures, lending files and forms. Provide recommendations, action items and written reports for senior management/board of directors as applicable.
- Performs and or assists with compliance audits/reviews, reviewing procedures, policy, advertisement materials, website content and practice, assessing compliance with regulations and preparing a written report of the findings for management.
- Creating and updating internal resources and content regarding lending or deposit OPS policies, practices and regulatory updates.
- Coordinate with all departments and levels within the organization.
- Serve as the institution’s point of contact for inquiries and guidance regarding applicable compliance consumer or lending laws/regulations.
- Facilitate the implementation of new and best practices regarding consumer regulations by monitoring compliance resources for new or revised guidelines as issued by applicable law.
Required Education and/or Experience:
A four year college degree and a minimum of three years of financial compliance experience required.