International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Take the lead role for establishing regulatory change management process designed to ensure relevant laws, rules, and regulations are appropriately mapped to the compliance policy inventory.
- Support the development of policies addressing major compliance themes across businesses and consolidate policies across the various AD entities
- Conduct policy reviews and draft and edit policies according to internal standards including consistency with the corporate template and policy standards, editing for clarity, and working with subject matter experts to update content.
- Establish working relationships, facilitate and/or participate in functional meetings to coordinate agreement on policy related documentation requirements.
- Effectively manage policy development workflow and routinely interface with: business partners, process owners, and group company entities as needed.
- Provide guidance and editorial support to group company entities regarding policy development, consistency with AD-level policies, and policy standards; periodically, as well as in the course of editing policies, perform QC on Group Company policies regarding adherence to policy standards.
- Serve as a key supporter of the roll-out and organization of compliance policies on the Americas Division eDocs policy portal