- Support the Bank’s “People First” focus and rules of engagement—maintaining a professional demeanor, working as an active member of the team, providing all clients excellent service, always striving to make “A Better Place to Be”.
- Review all Bank products and advertisements to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Review policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with federal and state consumer laws and regulations.
- Provide compliance support for new products and services working with the marketing team and other stakeholders, as needed
- Effectively communicate federal and state regulatory changes to all levels of the Bank.
- Stay up to date on the scope and testing techniques outlined in the FDIC’s Compliance Manual.
- Coordinate with internal or external auditors and outside consultants to ensure the audit scope is adequate.
- Support the internal monitoring program by conducting reviews of applicable deposit and lending regulations and provide reports with findings or exceptions.
- Conduct quality control reviews of internal audit’s workpapers.
- Assist in the fulfillment of received levies and subpoenas.
- Liaise with Learning & Development on the compliance training curriculum.
- 5-8 years of experience.
- Knowledge of relevant Federal and State banking regulations, with emphasis on alphabet regulations (AA, B, BB, C, CC, DD, D, E, Z, etc)
- Knowledge of compliance and risk matters relating to banking products and services.
- Familiarity with Bank security and safety practices.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Strong knowledge all Bank Products and Services.
- Strong “People First” interest and ability.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- College degree preferred.
- Prior experience with regulatory audits and examinations.