International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Assist in the coordination of first-line policy and procedure updates to ensure program updates are made by business lines in a timely fashion
- Assist in the development and expansion of Program Office’s relationships with first line partners and Head Office
- Assist with the creation and subsequent management of robust and detailed Microsoft Project plans that may include multiple sub-plans and cross-functional dependencies
- Monitor AML and Sanctions regulatory environment for potential changes to the AML and Sanctions Programs
- Assist with the management of the BSA/AML and Sanctions Risk Assessment process and draft reports for BSA/AML Officer and senior management review
- Manage the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (“RCSA”) process and draft reports for BSA/AML Compliance Officer and senior management review
- Assist with the coordination of budget monitoring and reporting for Financial Crimes Function
- Assist with the management of annual staffing needs assessment processes
- Manage the FCPU invoice process
- 2 to 5 years of specialized experience in Financial Services. Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management and a minimum of 2 years in the financial services industry addressing regulatory issues and optimizing operations.
- Required: BA / BS
- Bachelor’s in relevant discipline (e.g., Accounting, Finance, Law or other related field).CAMS preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and foreign banks in general is desirable
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Experience with, and knowledge of, BSA/AML/OFAC laws, rules and regulations
- Strong reasoning ability; understand complex situations, people and systems needs against backdrop of an ever-changing regulatory environment
- Maintains high level of confidentiality; unquestionable character, integrity, and professionalism
- Sense of urgency, accuracy and accountability; responsive to time sensitive needs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills to identify, document, present, and report issue.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, SharePoint and other applications within the Office suite.