International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Assist in managing a project plan to implement and track the target operating model and roadmap for centralized BSA/AML functions.
- Assist in developing a target operating model for FCC to include Anti-Bribery and Corruption and Anti-Fraud.
- Assist in establishing procedures to govern progress of branches and group companies in addressing remediation initiatives for FCC-related regulatory, audit and testing findings.
- Assist in creating KRIs at the FCC level for governance reporting.
- Assist in developing an AD-level AML policy as a minimum standard for the Americas division.
- Support FCC governance meetings and own/draft charters, presentations, minutes and related documentation.
- Assist with coordination of the FCC budgets and staffing models at the CUSO level.
- Assist in tracking technology centralization initiatives as AML programs adopt client’s NY branch strategic systems.