Apply for the Compliance Reporting Associate position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week)
Salary: $100,000 – $120,000
- Developing and coordinate a comprehensive and integrated Compliance function through effective management of the Compliance teams and the establishment of uniform standards of operation amongst the various entities within the region.
- Support the CUSO Compliance Reporting Officer for the management reporting on behalf of the regional Compliance operations.
- Executing reporting processes and systems for CUSO Compliance, as well as compiling and analyzing data for the production of various management reports.
- Understanding of compliance requirements and standards of US bank regulations and institutional foreign banking organizations operating within the US.
- Understanding of related regulations and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Effectively collaborate within a team setting and possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Coordination and proactive outreach to various groups and divisions to collect and communicate information concerning business activities and the potential risks to the bank.