Office Status: Hybrid
The Compliance Training Administration Analyst reports to the Vice President/Head of Compliance Training Operations and Administration and will provide support in the training administration and reporting of Compliance training across the Americas Division. Duties will include, but not limited to analyzing completion reports to generate training metrics shared with senior leadership, tracking completions, and following up with incomplete employees and their managers, and gathering data required to respond to audit requests.
- Analyze training completion data for courses in progress to generate completion reports and send notifications and reports in accordance with internal processes.
- Maintain the consolidated inventory of compliance training records and metrics required and prepare regional and divisional reports for senior leadership.
- Serve as point of contact for gathering data and generating reports required in response to regulators and auditor requests.
- Monitor, respond and forward inquiries (as needed) received in the department mailbox.
- Prior experience working in training operations or training administration in a regulated environment.
- Intermediate skill in Excel (e.g., pivots, vlookup functions) with experience analyzing large data files and providing high-level information.
- 2 to 5 years of specialized experience in Financial Services.