International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Support the Americas Division Speaking Up Program by performing investigative reviews utilizing a number of techniques, such electronic communication, data and interviews.
- Support the coordination and performance of confidential investigative reviews from start through to completion.
- Coordinate and consult with key stakeholders, including members of the SMBC Legal and Human Resources departments.
- Create and maintain related documentation consistent with policies and procedures.
- Identify and escalate potential issues, as appropriate.
- Maintain a current understanding of legal and regulatory developments and best practices relating to whistleblowing.