Office Status: Hybrid
- Support the management of the Americas Division Speaking Up (whistleblower) Program, to include maintenance of policy and procedures; tracking of concerns raised; performance of data analysis and trend identification; development of training and communications; the production of management reports; and recordkeeping.
- Assist with the management of the Americas Division Speak Up hotline, to include engagement with vendors and Americas Division entities
- As appropriate, support the coordination and performance of unbiased and confidential reviews and investigations into concerns raised as part of the Program, through to completion. To include coordination and consultation with key stakeholders, including members of the Legal and Human Resources departments. Create and maintain related documentation consistent with policies and procedures.
- Contribute to anti-retaliation initiatives.
- Identify and escalate issues, as appropriate.
- Support Internal Audit and Testing exercises and regulatory exams and inquiries.
- Timely complete risk and control assessment exercises.
- Maintain a current understanding of legal and regulatory developments and best practices relating to whistleblowing.
- Assist with other responsibilities and tasks as identified by the Head of Conduct Risk.
- Expertise in Compliance program management, including, but not limited to experience developing and drafting policies, procedures, communications, and training content and producing analytical management reporting
- Mature judgment and experience handling sensitive and confidential matters, preferably in a complex financial institution
Relevant experience in a financial services Compliance or Legal role, or law firm, regulatory or government experience.
- Demonstrated stakeholder managements skills, including ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders across business lines and functions
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, and adjust to changing priorities
- Unwavering integrity, objectivity and strong commercial acumen
- Current and robust understanding of financial services regulatory requirements and key issues
- Working knowledge of data privacy regulations, including GDPR and those applicable in Latin America