Asset Management Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary Range: $130,000-$160,000 + 20k Bonus
- Own and maintain all aspects of our accounting and reporting process, such as month-end close of multiple corporate entities, proper revenue recognition, consolidation, application of service agreements, and review of fixed assets, leases
- Analyze data against business drivers to identify trends/issues. Present analysis to senior leaders.
- Research and analyze accounting issues to support diverse and ambitious business initiatives/transactions and establish robust accounting policies and procedures around areas of firm development.
- Provide timely reporting to members/partners, teams, and counterparties/regulatory bodies.
- Team up with departments across the firm to support growth related to the launch of new businesses, legal entities, or offices.
- Drive projects, provide accounting guidance and often serve as the first point of contact to resolve issues.
- Work with business analysts and engineering resources on the creation of the Corporate Accounting platform; assist with defining business requirements and testing platform builds.
- Provide support for finance efforts to increase efficiency and make valuable contributions to business partners.
- Develop working relationships with internal business partners to support organizational goals.
- Effectively run ad hoc projects and analyses.